Pick a ducky egg Hatch a Long

Pics

The crazy Poultry hoarder

I'm actually a psychopath watch out
Jun 27, 2023
Somewhere 12.02145° S, 50.51168° W
Okay I will name all the eggs (I forgot how to do this) you can pick two eggs each and three people can have the same egg hopefully I can get Kiki to sort the graph stuff these are the names bella,eeny,meeny,miny,Francis,rocky,morty ,zakk the therapist,Lil disappointment,deez...n-,the one who has aids,Lil hoarder,idk,John cena,genetical disaster,Fred,Steve,addicted,Bob,Gary, Monica,fredica and social reject sooo yeah and I will update you along the way obviously and if your duckys die that's sad and I think that's all

Okay I will name all the eggs (I forgot how to do this) you can pick two eggs each and three people can have the same egg hopefully I can get Kiki to sort the graph stuff these are the names bella,eeny,meeny,miny,Francis,rocky,morty ,zakk the therapist,Lil disappointment,deez...n-,the one who has aids,Lil hoarder,idk,John cena,genetical disaster,Fred,Steve,addicted,Bob,Gary, Monica,fredica and social reject sooo yeah and I will update you along the way obviously and if your duckys die that's sad and I think that's all
I think I'll pick Zakk and Bella... Can I give the one named Bella to Addict later?

Back
Top Bottom